DMSS Research specialises in research, evaluation and consultancy on gender, abuse, mental health and services for women, children and young people.
We have particular expertise in:
- Equalities and inclusion
- Child sexual exploitation
- Severe and multiple vulnerability
- Participation and co-production
- Outcome-focused policy and practice
Many of our reports are available as free downloads. Click here for our publications page.
- Joining the dots: The combined burden of violence, abuse, and poverty in the lives of women – an analysis for Agenda
- Severe and Multiple Disadvantage for Women and Girls – a review for Lankelly Chase
- Reducing youth crime and violence in St Ann’s, Nottingham – an evaluation for the Royal Foundation
- Homophobic bullying in schools – an evaluation for Barnardo’s
Contact us on 01377 217216 or email@example.com to start a conversation about how we can bring our expertise to bear on your work.