Positive changes in people's lives. That's the goal of most social care and health services. It's not always easy to deliver, and measuring your achievements can be just as hard.
At DMSS we work collaboratively with you to identify the changes that are important to you and your clients. Our support in planning, developing and evaluating services can help you demonstrate the difference you make.
We do this by:
- Undertaking research and policy development on behalf of local and national government, and voluntary and community organisations;
- Conducting evaluations of services and initiatives across health and social care;
- Helping organisations develop more evidence-based and outcome-focused practice, through consultancy, training and facilitating change strategies.
We have expert knowledge of:
- Issues for children, young people and families
- Children's services
- Mental health
- Health inequalities
- Sexual violence
- Equalities and inclusion
- Service-user involvement
- Young people's participation
- Outcome-focused policy and practice